The Search Engine Saturation Tool allows you to see how many pages you have in various search indexes.
Copy each of the following files to a directory on your server. Change the file extensions from .txt to .php
If you look in the address bar the URL will have a folder named general in it. All the tools in the general folder contain a header and footer file in a directory above them.
You can customize the header and footer to match your site design and theme. Put them in the directory above your tools and save them as .php files.
Thanks to Webimize for updating this tool.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical performance data: going all the way back to last decade, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low monthly price.