Link Harvester (Retired)
Unfortunately Yahoo! Site Explorer & the Yahoo! Search API (with link data) have went away, so this tool has been retired.
To see alternative link analysis tools, please view our link tools index page.
Need Help With Link Building?
- If you are a DIY type, we offer a free guide that shares 101 link building tips. If you need training for your inhouse staff we recommend Debra Mastaler.
- If you are scarce on time & want to hire help, we recommend contacting some of the best link builders in the world, like Jim Boykin (in the US) & Chris Angus (in the UK).
Link Harvester returns:
- unique linking domains
- their IP addresses & unique c block addresses of the links
- links from .gov, .mil, .edu, or .ac.uk domains. Links from these domains
are likely rated better in authority type algorithms such as Hilltop
- Link Harvester also bolds and autochecks domains that link from 5 or more
pages. You can then requery the Yahoo! database and spider deeper than the
1,000 link limit.
- Link Harvester uses the Yahoo! API, provides CSV outputs.
- Link Harvester also links to the Internet Archives, WhoIs Source, and Google
cache near each link.
- Questions, comments, feedback? Let
me know what you think.
- 403 errors means the tool is used up for the day.
- please try one of the mirrors or mirror the tool on your server if you use