Tools to help you build and market your website.
If you need feedback or have any burning questions please ask in the community forum
so we can get them sorted out.
Overview of site contents. Includes site map, glossary, and quick start checklist.
Contains information about keywords, on page SEO, link building, and social interaction.
Tips on how to buy traffic from search engines.
Learn how to track your success with organic SEO and PPC ads. Includes information about web analytics.
Creating a credible website is core to being linkworthy and selling to customers.
Learn how to make money from your websites.
Audio & Video
Links to useful audio and video information. We will create new SEO videos every month.
Exclusive member only interviews.
Coupons and offers to help you save money promoting your websites.
View all our training modules linked to on one page.
Free Reciprocal Link Checking Tool
Relevant Reciprocal Link Trading Information:
This script allows you to check your reciprocal links free to see if link partners are still linking back at your site. I do not think it is 100% accurate, but it has worked pretty well on a number of tests I have done.
Most reciprocal link requests are complete garbage, and most spammy reciprocal links probably do not help sites out that much in Google's search results.
Generally if you can afford a decent marketing budget I would not recommend trading links with anyone who you trusted so little that you felt you had to frequently check up on them. Instead of trying to develop link partnerships it may be better building friendships or business partnerships.
Jim Boykin has some great posts about reciprocal links:
In Balancing the Link Equation Stuntdubl also explains that it is a good idea to mix up the types of links you are relying on, instead of doing things like just hoping to trade your way to the top.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical performance data: going all the way back to last decade, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low monthly price.