logo. Free Bing Credit:
     
Cross References:
Displays / Links to:
More Information:
Google
Search Results
Bing
Related Phrases
+ more
CSV export option!
     

Try The Coolest Keyword Research Tool Today!



logo. Gain Instant Access to the SEO Book Keyword Tool

This tool is only accessible to logged in members who have registered a free account. When we made this tool publicly accessible without registration some scraped it excessively, so we are forced to require loggin in. Setting up a basic account is free and takes less than 1 minute.



Already have an account? Login now.




How Does The SEO Book Keyword Tool Work?

This keyword tool was built on a custom database we have compiled over the past four years. We researched data from the now defunct Google Search-Based Keyword Tool and also looked at a few more recent data snapshots to refresh the database and enhance our keyword coverage. Our database contains 28,527,279 keywords representing 13,762,942,253 monthly searches. Our database is primarily composed of English language keywords.

Background Keyword Research Video:

Our Free Keyword Research Tool:

  • Offers rough suggested daily search volumes by market for Google and the Bing Yahoo! search network.
  • Links the search volumes to the related global search results.
  • Offers a broad/ fuzzy matching search feature, which takes advantage of stemming to return related word forms.
  • Provides links to price estimate tools from Google AdWords. That Google AdWords tool shows the necessary bid to rank #1 for 85% of queries, and roughly how much traffic you could expect AdWords to send you based on that bid price and ad position.
  • Links to Google Trends, Google Suggest, Google Synonyms, Yahoo! Suggest, and other tools providing keyword research results.
  • Links to various vertical databases like Topix.net, Google Blogsearch, and Del.icio.us to let you know if people are talking about your topic and what types of resources they are referencing.

Want more free PPC or keyword research tips? Need more Keyword Research Data?

Tool Limitations:

  • Tools can only provide helpful information and estimates. Don't let tools make your mind up for you!
    • Don't expect precise quantitative analysis from keyword tools.
    • Use tools for qualitative and relative analysis.
    • People tend to typically use language in similar patterns. If there are 14,000,000 search results for ["car hire"] and only 2,000,000 pages for ["hire car"] then odds are car hire is a more common search term.
  • Since we estimate search network traffic, any sampling error is amplified due to the difference in traffic that may happen across different locations, search services, and time (e.g. seasonality).

* Please note our tool currently assumes Google having ~ 83% of the market, with Bing + Yahoo! splitting the remaining 17% of the market.

Depending on your topic / vertical and your geographic location the search engines may have vastly different search volumes. The tool can only possibly offer approximations. Exact search volumes are hard to find due to vanity searches, click bots, rank checkers, and other forms of automated traffic. Exceptionally valuable search terms may show far greater volume than they actually have due to various competitive commercial forces inflating search volumes due to automated search traffic.

Gain a Competitive Advantage Today

Want more great SEO insights? Read our SEO blog to keep up with the latest search engine news, and subscribe to our SEO training program to get cutting edge tips we do not share with the general public. Our training program also offers exclusive SEO videos.

  • Over 100 training modules, covering topics like: keyword research, link building, site architecture, website monetization, pay per click ads, tracking results, and more.
  • An exclusive interactive community forum
  • Members only videos and tools
  • Additional bonuses - like data spreadsheets, and money saving tips
We love our customers, but more importantly

Our customers love us!


    Email Address
    Pick a Username
    Yes, please send me "7 Days to SEO Success" mini-course (a $57 value) for free.

    Learn More

    We value your privacy. We will not rent or sell your email address.