Tools to help you build and market your website.
If you need feedback or have any burning questions please ask in the community forum
so we can get them sorted out.
Overview of site contents. Includes site map, glossary, and quick start checklist.
Contains information about keywords, on page SEO, link building, and social interaction.
Tips on how to buy traffic from search engines.
Learn how to track your success with organic SEO and PPC ads. Includes information about web analytics.
Creating a credible website is core to being linkworthy and selling to customers.
Learn how to make money from your websites.
Audio & Video
Links to useful audio and video information. We will create new SEO videos every month.
Exclusive member only interviews.
Coupons and offers to help you save money promoting your websites.
View all our training modules linked to on one page.
Link Suggestion Tool
This tool generates Google and Yahoo! searches for your keyword + the term from the keyword list. Keep in mind that the value of a link is typically going to be at least partly inversely proportional to how easy it is to get.
Even listings in many spammy directories can cost $10 - $25. Sometimes you can buy an ezine or newsletter ad for not much more and have it deliver far more value for your money. The more creative you are with your link building strategies the better you will do.
Martinibuster always talks about searching for things outside of the typical known SEO circles. Here are a couple example posts:
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical performance data: going all the way back to last decade, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low monthly price.