Link Harvester Retired
This tool has been retired.
To see alternative link analysis tools, please view our link tools index page.
Need Help With Link Building?
- If you are a DIY type, we offer a free guide that shares 101 link building tips. If you need training for your inhouse staff we recommend Debra Mastaler.
- If you are scarce on time & want to hire help, we recommend contacting some of the best link builders in the world, like Jim Boykin (in the US) & Chris Angus (in the UK).
is Was Link Harvester?
Link harvester was free & fast web based link analysis software. It...
- made sorting out duplicate links from the same site easy, which allowed quick and deeply querying of the Yahoo! or MSN backlink databases.
- did not give anchor text, but gave breakdowns of .edu links and number of c block IP addresses, etc.
Try Link Harvester:
try Link Harvester - web based copy of software
Since Link Harvester is web based it has no system requirements. Hosts that run Link Harvester must support DOM XML.
- Version 1.0: gives a snapshot of Yahoo! backlinks
- Version 2.0: gives a snapshot of Yahoo! and MSN backlinks
- Version 3.0: allows you to check just inbound deep links
Have any feedback on how to make Link Harvester better? Please email me or mention it here.
Press & Coverage:
- Intial Link Harvester Announcement
- Link Harvester 2.0 Launch
- Link Harvester 3.0 Launch
- Danny Sullivan
- Wolf Howl
- Online Marketing Blog
- seen coverage elsewhere? Please let me know.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical performance data: going all the way back to last decade, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low monthly price.